Создать ответ 

Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Pickup problem with Stirling Engines in cars.
Автор Сообщение
aaronpawlak Не на форуме
Прохожий

Рейтинг: 0
Pickup problem with Stirling Engines in cars.
Hello,

I am completely new to the Stirling Community and I have been reading a lot about Stirling Engines lately. Everywhere I have read so far, people say that the main problem with Stirling Engines in cars is the pickup or in other words, how long it takes for it to warm up. Can this problem be solved by using a hybrid format where the energy would be stored in a battery and that would be used to run a car until a Stirling heated up?

And then the power that the engine produced could be used to constantly recharge the battery. That would also solve the acceleration / decelaration problem with Stirling Engines. And if this is possible, I would like to know whether or not it has been implemented and if not why? .I went through many resources and also car Automobile Engine Video but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 30-12-17 в 14:20, отредактировал пользователь aaronpawlak.)
18-12-17 15:01
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
aaronpawlak Не на форуме
Прохожий

Рейтинг: 0
RE: Pickup problem with Stirling Engines in cars.
(18-12-17 15:01)aaronpawlak писал(а):  Hello,

I am completely new to the Stirling Community and I have been reading a lot about Stirling Engines lately. Everywhere I have read so far, people say that the main problem with Stirling Engines in cars is the pickup or in other words, how long it takes for it to warm up. Can this problem be solved by using a hybrid format where the energy would be stored in a battery and that would be used to run a car until a Stirling heated up?

And then the power that the engine produced could be used to constantly recharge the battery. That would also solve the acceleration / decelaration problem with Stirling Engines. And if this is possible, I would like to know whether or not it has been implemented and if not why? .I went through many resources and also car Automobile Engine explainer videos but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
26-12-17 14:56
Найти все сообщения Цитировать это сообщение
Создать ответ 

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)